Interested in revitalizing Syracuse & Central New York neighborhoods?
Home HeadQuarters is a community development organization that is committed to creating housing and related opportunities in CNY that improve the lives of underserved people and revitalize the communities in which they live.
At HHQ, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If you are interested in submitting your qualifications for consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
+ LENDING ADMINISTRATOR
OVERVIEW: The Lending Administrator’s primary responsibility is to process applications for Home HeadQuarters’ residential lending programs. This includes file preparation and data entry of applicant information prior to underwriting. The Lending Administrator will also process and case manage specifically assigned lending cases from approval to completion of home improvement work. This position requires the ability to demonstrate a variety of administrative duties for the lending department. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance; the Lending Administrator ensures that all customers are treated timely, kindly, fairly and receive prompt and accurate agency/program information.
SUPERVISION: Reports to: Chief Credit Officer and Lending Manager
- Administer the application process for all mortgage and home improvement loans to ensure complete applications and supporting documents are ready for underwriting.
- File management and quality control for all customer cases.
- Provide administrative support for the lending department.
- Provide exceptional and accurate customer service; answering questions about Home HeadQuarters’ lending programs.
- Schedule site visits and inspections on behalf of Home HeadQuarters’ Inspection & Rehab Coordinator for those properties receiving home improvement funds.
- Lending department administrative duties as necessary: customer service, data entry, file preparation, payment vouchering, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Credit Officer and/or Lending Manager
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service
- Treat all coworkers with respect & promote teamwork
- Be aware of and dedicated to our mission
- Be professional in behavior and attire
- Promote Minority & Women-Owned Businesses (M/WBEs)
- Recognize the value of Our public, private, and not-for-profit partnerships
- Build internal capacity
- Be flexible
- Be a problem-solver
- Exhibit excellence in work ethic
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Associates Degree in Business or related field plus one (1) year administrative / customer service experience required. Computer / data entry experience required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Experience working with low to moderate income and urban residents. Bilingual, Spanish proficiency. High level of attention to detail. Ability to prioritize tasks.
CLASSIFICATION: Hourly, non-exempt.
Home HeadQuarters is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in its hiring.
+ SUMMER PAID VOLUNTEER
Looking for some summer cash? Voluneer for Home HeadQuarters and make $10/hour without having to leave your neighborhood!
Home HeadQuarters is looking for volunteers to help survey Near Westside residents in July and August. The simple, in person survey asks what it is like living in the Near Westside neighborhood.
Training will be offered the week of July 4th and surveys will begin the week of July 17th.
To volunteer, call (315) 474-1939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org